Love love love

when i was student i think to married after graduate from senior high school. so, I ask permission from my parents. My parents laugh hear what i said. He laught very loud. huu that's make me shy. but she said "Ok, i give you permission. So. Who is the girl?"

And i Speechless tak bisa berkata-kata because i don't have the girl. hehe.

waktu berlalu,
I registered English programe in SBS. I think i need english. But my niat is change when i meet she. First time i meet is I don't felt anything. Except, when we have order from teacher. that is text which write "Saya mencintai anda" she order to read and when she read I shout. "I love udin"

She smile and look shy. Oh, god. she felt something and I felt something too.

Days later, I write WhatsUp Status which this "God, Falling in love nih kayaknya. Gawat". I think is save when i write whatUp status like that because she does'nt friend me at whatsUp but I'm wrong. Ternyata, she look my whatsUp status and then she write same status in her facebook.

I have already stalk her fb. So, I know her.

I think I am crazy about love because that. But I must hold my commitment. Don't pacaran until married.
I just wanna say :
"If we are soulmate allah will satukan kita, don't wait me just pray what the best for you"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Keluar Dari Paskibra :(

Jenis dan Manfaat Kentut

Tercetus Sebuah Ide